9-12 High School
Explore and share tips, strategies, and resources for helping students develop in grades 9-12.
- Consistent interaction with fellow students who know what it’s like to learn a new language can offer multilingual learners essential support.
- When schools teach financial literacy, they help students develop lifelong money management skills—and families benefit too.11.5k
- Openers matter and set the tone for the lesson that follows. Here’s how to start strong when you need to.8k
- Excessive phone use can lead to depression and poor school performance, but building academic confidence can forge healthier habits.245
- Educators share their best synchronous and asynchronous strategies to boost student participation during online learning.49.7k
- Many students struggle with these skills, which are tied to academic success. Here are a few ways to teach them explicitly.1.3k
- Good SEL skills are essential for students to be able to converse thoughtfully about a text.770
- The researcher Peter Liljedahl evangelizes for practices that prioritize and stimulate more hard thinking in classrooms.3.1k